She worked as a kindergarten teacher from 1981 to 2006 during which period she gained certification as museum pedagogyst. From the autumn of 2006 to 2013 she worked in the Museum of Transport educating children not only of kindergarten age but school pupils and young adults as well.
- Based on the permanent and temporary exhibitions, she designed and managed complex, interative museum education for children.
- Her tasks included editing museum pedagogy publications.
- At weekends, she designed and led birthday parties and family Sundays during these seven years.
Continuous learning is important but not only for children. Aniko has continuously trained herself by attending courses in several education and training areas.
- For two years she was studying and elaborating programmes about road safety. She uses and develops her expertise through the programmes of the Driving Centre.
- She offers fun programmes for childrens' groups, school classes and all those who consider it important to enlarge their knowledge of safe road traffic and come to Miniring.